Information We Collect:
All data that we collect is processed and stored by LF Media on secure servers on AWS infrastructure in the USA. In the course of your dealings with LF Media we will collect personal and non-personal information about you. We only collect information that is reasonably necessary for our business functions. You may choose not to provide some information, however, withholding information may prevent you from being able to use some of our website features.
Information We Collect Automatically: Visitors to our website have some information automatically collected – such as IP address – and information related to your usage of our website. If you are a regular LF Media customer, we may use this automatically-collected data in addition to the personally identifiable information we collect (described below) to improve your customer experience.
Information You Submit To Us: If you choose to provide us with personal information via e-mail or by filling out a web form and submitting it to us via our Website, we collect that information. This may include your name, e-mail address, password, shipping, billing, and payment information. We also collect your order information and purchase and payment history.
Cookies and Similar Files:
Our Website uses “cookies” and files that are similar to cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers created by your browser at our request and stored in an approved and standardised place on your computer. By creating these cookies, LF Media assigns you a unique customer identifier. Information about your activity on our Website can then be included in your customer record, which is stored by us. When you revisit our Website, the cookie can be used to identify you as a previous customer and assist us in providing a relevant website experience. This data is not be used in association with any other personal information.
Most Web browsers accept cookies by default, but allow users to reject cookies by changing the browser preferences. If you have set up your browser to reject cookies, some aspects of our Website may not work correctly.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
LF Media may use and disclose the information that we collect about you to maintain and administer our website, operate our business, provide products and services that you request, administer your account, inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and personalise your online experience.
From time-to-time LF Media may contact you with marketing material and special offers. You may opt-out of receiving such marketing material at any time, by following the opt-out procedure detailed on the relevant emails.
We may hire third party providers to perform some business services on our behalf. Under these circumstances, we may disclose to these providers personally identifiable information that we collect about you to enable them to perform these services, however:
- this information will be restricted to that which is necessary for them to fulfil the specific services in question, and
- all such providers are required to uphold the standards prescribed by the NPPs and are not authorised to use it for any other purpose than completing their contractual requirements to LF Media in regard to those specific services. For example, as a part of the normal process of completing your purchase, LF Media may provide your personal data to a third party payment processor, such as PayPal, depending on your chosen method of payment. Because of the limitations of the systems used by some financial institutions, the statement you receive from your credit card or financial institution may show the name of a third party payment processor, such as PayPal Ltd., instead of or in addition to the LF Media name.
It is possible that another company may acquire LF Media or its assets or LF Media may partner with or purchase another company. In such circumstances it is possible that our customer information may be transferred to the new business entity as one of LF Media’s assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Links To Third Party Products and Services
While you are visiting or using the LF Media website, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services, or visit third party websites. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies not owned or operated by Limex. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with the third party will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.
Options in Respect of Your Personal Information:
- Sharing Information. We will not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated organisations unless you explicitly consent to this sharing on registration (if applicable) or in updating your account preferences. Please Note: We may still share Personal Information about you with other companies as permitted or required by law.
- Communications from Limex. If you do not want to receive communications from LF Media about products and services that may be of interest you, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
- Deactivation of Your Account. You may also request deactivation of your LF Media account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting account deactivation. Some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated, but we will take reasonable steps to ensure that this is minimal.
Access to and accuracy of your personal information
If you believe that the personal information that we hold about you is not accurate, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. You must direct any requests to us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a fee for providing access, which will not exceed our reasonable expenses incurred in responding to your request.
You may also contact us to discuss any queries or concerns you have in relation to our handling of your personal information.
LF Media takes reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised use, modification or disclosure, but LF Media does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your non-public personal information, such as using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through our website.
Your Security Responsibility:
When you create an account with LF Media, you will be required to choose a password to enable you to use the website services. You should select a unique, strong password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to “My Account” and selecting “Account Update.” LF Media cannot be held responsible for loss of, or unauthorised access to, personal information where account passwords are inadequate or stored insecurely.